Having a good understanding of basic facts is critical to help make learning more difficult math problems easier for the student. Students that are quick and confident with their basic facts will learn difficult processes like long division more quickly because they won't get distracted with counting on their fingers or in their heads to figure out 'basic facts' at each step of the process.
The worksheets below are to help your student become confident with basic facts:
1. Addition Basic Facts: Questions up to 12 + 12
2. Subtraction Basic Facts: Questions up to 20 - 10
3. Multiplication Basic Facts: Questions up to 9 x 9
4. Division Basic Facts: Questions up to 81 ÷ 9
5. Mixed Basic Facts: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division