KidZone: Shakespeare Creative Writing Prompts
© Contributed by
I like to encourage the kids to use their imagination and create their own silly stories inspired by William Shakespeare's plays
There's no need to recreate the story. Just have fun, be silly and don't take it too seriously!
Each worksheet provides a different inspiration to help spark a child's creative writing.
Draw and Write Worksheets:
Write a story and draw a picture inspired by the writing prompt.
You may wish to provide additional Lined Paper.
Informational Writing Worksheets:
First, Next, Then, Last
Use these words to create an informational writing short manual.
Story Spark Worksheets:
Distribute the story spark worksheet and encourage the children to complete the story based on the first sentence provided.
Macbeth Creative Writing Activities:
A Mid Summer Night's Dream Creative Writing Activities:
- Fairies' Story Draw and Write Worksheets
- Fairies' Story Informational Writing
- Fairies' Story Vocabulary Words Worksheets
- Fairies' Story Writing Prompts (Story Sparks)
- Lovers' Story Informational Writing
- Lovers' Story Vocabulary Words Worksheets
- Mechanicals' Story Informational Writing
- Mechanicals' Story Vocabulary Words Worksheets
Romeo and Juliet Creative Writing Activities: